Boardworks Solr 10'6" SUP with Paddle and Leash
The Boardworks Solr is fast becoming one of the most popular boards from Boardworks and is sold in a convenient board + paddle + leash package. This is the perfect paddleboard for beginners wanting to get on the water and start paddling. The Solr comes with a fiberglass-reinforced, two-piece adjustable paddle and 10-foot leash. Storage options on the forward deck consist of four anchor points that allow for bungee or deck tie-downs allowing for ample secure storage for extra gear. The ultra-comfortable Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad offers the highest level of traction without the usual water retention of brushed open foam traction pads. The Solr SUP package checks off all the boxes by being lightweight, stable and convenient. It”s the perfect board for beginners or intermediate paddlers who want to get on the water and start paddling today.
- Lightweight and Durable EPX Construction- Aerospace grade expandable epoxy infused onto molded EPS core, reduces the amount of waste, improves weight consistency, and ensures a maximum bond between core, cloth and resin.
- 4 tie-downs and a bungee system let you secure gear on the board. Lockable Center Carry Handle for easy transportation.
- Ultra-comfortable Honey Fomb heat-embossed deck pad offers the highest level of traction without the usual water retention of brushed open-cell foam traction pads.
- Single Fin- FSC Dolphin (included with your board). The versatile, high performance, all condition fin for longboards and stand up paddle boards with an FCS II tool-less fin box system.
- Package includes 2-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass/Nylon Solr Paddle and a 10' Straight Leash.
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.