Buff Coolnet UV Neckwear Casey Underwood Bass Scape
Built for Ultimate Sun Protection - BUFF® CoolNet UV® Multifunctional Neckwear is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE® performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene® odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 sun protection. Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
Casey Underwood is an artist and outdoorsman residing in Bozeman, Montana. Casey took his artwork full time in 2015 and has since become one of the more recognizable artists in the outdoor space. As a prolific illustrator, he has amassed a collection of work consisting of over 100 fish and wildlife species. Commercially, his freelance designs are frequently contracted by some of the outdoor industries leading brands. Clean edges, layers of color and crosshatched lines are a few characteristics that define Casey’s signature style. When he’s not in his studio cranking out new work, he’s likely out fishing, hunting or skiing with his wife and dog
- Recycled CoolNet® fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF 50 protection and ultralight weight.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- UPF 50 certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- CoolNet® UV fabric: 95% recycled, light and comfortable!
- Made for the sun: UPF 50 protection & ultimate sweat management