Buff Lightweight Merino Balaclava in Black
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Made with Merino wool that's soft, comfortable, and naturally odor resistant - this versatile BUFF® balaclava is great for spring ski tours and late autumn treks. The breathable single jersey fabric performs across a range of temperatures, dries quickly, and resists light wind. A die-cut mouth port increases airflow. Comfortable as a base layer under a helmet, it can be worn as a hood, over the face, or around the neck.
- 100% eco-friendly Merino wool
- Soft and comfortable
- Lightweight thermal performance
- Dries quickly, breathable, stays warm if wet
- Naturally odor resistant
- Sourced from non-mulesed sheep
- Lightweight construction; 125g/m2 for versatile, all-season performance
- 100% Merino wool
Hand wash with mild soap
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not bleach
Do not machine dry
Do not iron