Carhartt Men's 6in Non-safety Toe Hiker Boot
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
More on the way
Out of Stock
From workdays to weekends, these men's hiking boots combine a durable leather upper with a waterproof, breathable membrane to seal out wet, muddy conditions. An engineered footbed and cushioned midsole offer comfort to keep you on your feet all day. An overall low-profile design makes for an easy stride on the trail, around camp, or on the job.
- Abrasion-resistant nubuck leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Reflective laces and heel pull
- Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- Cement-constructed Vibram Arctic Grip outsole for superior traction on wet and icy surfaces