Carhartt Men's Low Alloy Toe Hiker
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Low-profile trail shoe meets reinforced work shoe in these men's low-cut hiking boots. A durable leather upper with a waterproof, breathable membrane seals out wet, muddy conditions. An alloy toe box maintains a lightweight feel while enhancing impact resistance for working around the house or jobsite. An engineered footbed and cushioned midsole reduce fatigue when you're on your feet all day, letting you move and get the job done in comfort.
- Abrasion-resistant nubuck leather; Lace closure
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Padded collar
- Reflective laces and heel pull
- Alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin, lightweight safety toe for all-day strength and comfort
- Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- Cement-constructed outdoor rubber lug outsole