Carhartt Big Kids' Duck Washed Bib Overalls
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Color: CARHARTT BROWN
The first bib overalls Carhartt ever created were designed to keep railroad workers comfortable on the job. These kids' bibs honor the original look. Made of durable cotton duck with a broken-in feel, they're reinforced with a double layer at the knees to keep up with afternoons spent climbing trees and sitting in the grass.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton duck
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Zipper fly
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Pocket with Carhartt patch and snap closure on bib
- Utility pockets
- Available in sizes 8-16
- Country of Origin: Imported