Carhartt Men's Full Swing Quick Duck Insulated Traditional Coat
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
More on the way
Out of Stock
The men's jacket you'll wear on the job and out on the town. It sheds light rain and has low-profile insulation to beat the chill. This rugged layer is made with our Quick Duck canvas, which is lighter than traditional sandstone duck, but ounce-for-ounce just as tough. It also has a smooth quilted lining and plenty of pockets for your gear.
- 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton / 40% polyester canvas
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Mock neck collar with full-zip front and inner storm flap
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two large lower-front pockets; Two flap chest pockets with snap closures; Two inside pockets; one with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Back length: Large Regular: 30"; Large Tall: 32"