Carhartt Men's Super Dux Relaxed Fit Sherpa-Lined Active Jac - 2 Warmer Rating
The first Carhartt outdoor gear was released in the 1930s under the name Super Dux™, and this men's active jac continues that legacy by pairing our classic styling with modern technical outdoor features. It blocks wind, shrugs off light rain, and has a soft sherpa lining for warmth. The nylon is lighter and stronger than traditional duck fabric, giving it the durability and comfort for hiking, fishing, or working outdoors.
Warmth Rating Earned: LEVEL 2 – WARMER
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions
Gear with a rating of WARMER makes an ideal first-line of defense in cold weather. Delivering the extra warmth that comes in handy when there’s suddenly less daylight but always more to get done. That’s why our LEVEL 2 rated gear is built lighter and more flexible than more traditional heavyweight jackets, but it’s also Sherpa-lined and insulated for greater warmth and comfort.
The Super Dux collection is named after our first line of hunting gear, released in the 1930s. It's made with nylon that's lightweight and strong, making it comfortable for active days. The reduced weight feels great while hiking, fishing, or just walking around. It also fights off wind, light rain, and cold, so you enjoy the outdoors to the fullest.
- 18.1-ounce, 97% Nylon/3% Elastane with Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Sherpa-lined for extra warmth
- Two lower front pocket
- Rib-knit storm cuff
- Center-front zipper with kissing welt
- Drop-tail, adjustable hem
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord for safety
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket on wearer's left side
- Twice stitched main seams