Get the added viral protection that’s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. Together they provide the most reliable water possible. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates. This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for inactivation of viruses (99.99%), and removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
- Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Msr Sweetwater Purifier System