Chicken Tramper Shoulder Zipper Pocket
Adaptable: Attach our Zipper Pocket to any pack using the gear loop or daisy chain.
Useful: Stash your cell phone, GPS, snacks, sunglasses, or any other essentials to have it all within reach.
Durable: Feel confident in your gear knowing we have tested our products for thousands of miles.
- The upper attachment of the Zipper Pocket is adjustable. The webbing is able to slide through the slider to secure the Pocket tightly to the shoulder strap.
- We use Uretek #5 Water Resistant Zipper for these Pockets. This zipper protects your contents from a light to moderate rain
- The 1" Slider on the back panel is used to tighten or loosen the upper attachment in order to span the correct distance between attachment points.
- The Lycra Mesh pocket on the front of the Zipper Pocket can store extra snack bars, sunglasses, battery pack and more! The 4 way stretch mesh is very accommodating of extra gear.
- The lower S clip can be moved up along the rear panel in order to lower the Pocket on the shoulder strap. In this case you would let more slack out of the slider and have the sleeve hang off the bottom of the strap.
- The Siamese Clips we use are incredibly secure and easy to use. The Sleeve will be attached to your shoulder strap for thousands of miles.