Each pack in this collection is one-of-a-kind. We’ll choose a pack for you at random. Be prepared for a total surprise!
Originally designed to pair with larger travel bags, the Batac is a stowable daypack that deploys for fast-and-light daytrips, hikes, and other excursions. Like our Luzon, it’s unstructured for added versatility, making it a great school pack, gym bag, and daily travel companion. But rather than employing a top-loading, cinch-closure design, the Batac features a main zippered compartment, along with a front vertical-zip pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets. Each Batac is made with remnant materials by employees who decide exactly how each one looks. In other words, no two are exactly alike.
- Durable 75D-210D nylon shell
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Zippered front pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual mesh side pockets
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colorway
- 19 x 11 x 4in (48 x 28 x 10cm)
- 16L (976cu in)
- 12oz (340g)