Danner Men's 6in Steel Yard Waterproof Steel Toe Wedge Boots
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
In 1936, Charles Danner moved to the Pacific Northwest to build the best boots loggers had ever known. As the industry grew, so did the need for more versatile footwear options. Nearly a century later, we’re still developing boots for tradesmen and women with the same dedication to craftsmanship as we did back then. The Steel Yard work boot blends our legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
- Weight: 72 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: DCS
- Shank: Steel
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Last Type: 610
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Danner® Steel Yard Wedge
- Toe Protection: Steel Toe
- Materials: Full-Grain Leather