FARM TO FEET
Farm to Feet Cascade Locks Light Cushion Three Quarter Crew Socks
Modeled after our popular Max Patch, the Cascade Locks has targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability, making it the perfect performance sock to navigate the locks past the Cascades Rapids, or through any of your toughest trails. This lightweight 3/4 crew has an ankle design which envisions the view of the Columbia River and your journey through the trees beside.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 54% US Nylon
- 42% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex