Farm to Feet Chester Crew Socks
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Chester, CA, is close to the midway point on the Pacific Crest Trail, where the Sierra and Cascade mountain ranges meet. Farm to Feet collaborated with the PCTA to develop the Chester, which features the PCT logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. Farm to Feet is a proud supporter of the PCTA and their mission to ensure the Pacific Crest Trail remains for future generations to enjoy.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 52% US Nylon
- 44% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex