FARM TO FEET
Farm to Feet Denali Hiking Socks
Developed in collaboration with the Alaska Mountaineering School, the Denali was designed from lessons they learned over decades of high altitude mountaineering experience. Designed to handle the coldest of days in the mountains, it features more wool content than any previous Farm to Feet sock, with 91% of its material composition consisting of 22 micron US Merino wool. Adding to its comfort is a 4-ply wool foot bottom for additional underfoot insulation and cushioning. The Denali features a diamond pattern reminiscent of quilted down jackets on its leg while a ribbed section between the ankle and top of the foot ensures the sock stays in place. While designed for use with mountaineering boots, the Denali is suitable for ice fishing and other cold weather pursuits.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting
- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone
- Top-to-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
- Full-Density Cushioning
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 91% US Merino Wool,
- 8% US Nylon,
- 1% US LYCRA Spandex