Farm to Feet Greensboro Quarter Crew Socks
The Greensboro 1/4 Crew combines the latest technology with the proven antibacterial benefits of 100% American merino wool, offering precise fit, support, and performance for all kinds of athletic pursuits in a rainbow of color choices. The quarter-crew cut of this running, biking, and workout-ready sock helps diminish friction at the Achilles' tendon, while its low-profile cushioning absorbs impacts without affecting shoe volume.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- 1/4 CREW: Just above the ankle.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 51% U.S. Merino Wool
- 45% U.S. Nylon
- 4% U.S. LYCRA® Spandex