Farm to Feet Harper's Ferry Socks
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Harpers Ferry, WV, sits at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers and is home to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC), the stewards of the Appalachian Trail (A.T.), the longest hiking-only footpath in the world. Farm to Feet collaborated with the ATC to develop of the Harpers Ferry, which features the A.T. logo emblazoned on the back of the calf. Farm to Feet is a proud supporter of the ATC and their mission to preserve and manage the storied trail.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 51% US nylon
- 45% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex