Filson Camo Backpack Dry Bag
More on the way
Out of Stock
When the hunting is at its best and the weather at its worst, the gear that you depend on must be kept dry. Our Camo Backpack Dry Bag, built with heavy-duty materials and industry-leading manufacturing technology, delivers reliable, waterproof protection to keep water outside, where it belongs.
Built with tough 900-denier polyester tarpaulin fabric coated with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), water simply cannot penetrate it. This 100% waterproof fabric is lightweight, flexible and extremely abrasion resistant. The highly-flexible TPU coating is resistant to ultraviolet light and chemicals, ensuring durability and longevity without breakdown from hard use. The seams are radio-frequency (RF) welded, a cement-free process that permanently fuses the fabric layers together, assuring flexible integrity without fail. All webbing and padding is securely stitched to an additional layer of the waterproof fabric, which is then RF-welded to the bag’s body. This is the same construction as used in the manufacture of white-water rafting gear, where equipment failure could have fatal consequences.
- Built with tough and flexible 900D polyester TPU
- RF-welded seams for lasting integrity
- Breathable, padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Exterior clear zippered, storage and water bottle pockets plus interior zippered mesh pocket
- Waterproof TIZIP® main zipper and water-resistant pocket zippers
- Adjustable nylon grab handle and compression strap
- Elastic shell loops on hip belt hold six 12-gauge shells
- MATERIAL: 900D polyester w/ clear ether TPU + nylon webbing + perforated foam + polyester mesh
- DIMENSIONS: 18-3/4”H x 10-1/4”W x 8-1/4”D
- CARE: Wipe clean
- ORIGIN: Imported.
- CAPACITY: 28L