Fischer Men's XC Power Nordic Ski Boots
Excellent all-around boot with a balance of comfort and technical features. Water repellent Comfort Guard insulation keeps toes warm. Moisture wicking lining and Fischer Fresh keep the interior fresh all winter. The TURNAMIC® sole setup enables good balance on the skis and safe walking off the skis.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Extra soft touch lining for improved isolation.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- A new wider sole profile and softer material provides a smooth skiing flex and easier off-ski walking.
- WEIGHT (G): 445 g