Keen Men's Detroit XT ESD Steel Toe Shoe in Cascade Brown and Gargoyle
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Color: CASCADE BRN/GARGOYLE
More on the way
Out of Stock
This is the steel toe version of our KEEN Utility men's Detroit XT work shoes. With an ESD and oil-and-slip-resistant outsole, these steel-toe work sneakers keep you safe and comfortable on light-duty jobs.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Water-resistant leather provides a barrier against liquid absorption and helps preserve the quality of the leather over time
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.GRIP: Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Electro Static Dissipative: Helps reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.