Keen Men's Mt Vernon 6in Boot
The Mt. Vernon is a hard-working, high-performance boot meant for medium to heavy duty. It's waterproof, and the non-slip outsole stands up to the slickest work sites. Asymmetrical steel-toe protection ensures an anatomically correct fit, and the resilient, shock-absorbing midsole provides comfort that doesn't quit. Assembled with pride in our Portland, Oregon factory, with materials from around the world.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
No reviews have been written for this product.