SWERVE, BUT DON'T MISS IT
You’re going to like this one. It’s designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife.
The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches.
For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™ on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right); deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.25 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review