Kuhl Men's Deceptr Pants
The DECEPTR™ Men’s Pant combines modern style with superior performance. Featuring KÜHL’s ultra-light TUFFLITE™ fabric, this disguised chino delivers comforting stretch and rugged durability. A water-resistant finish and maximum sun protection (UPF 50+) take these men's hiking pants from the office to the trail with confidence.
- Our most tapered fit with a shortened inseam.
- Saddle stitching for less bulk
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of moment
- Six pockets: two front, two back, one coin, one stealth cell phone
- Technical, lightweight, ripstop fabric with stretch and water-resistant finish
- FreeRyde™ waist, micro peached for more comfort
- UPF rating of 50+ for sun protection
- Airport-ready lightweight travel pants for men who value true freedom
- Fabric: Main body: TUFFLITE™ 76% Nylon, 9% Polyester, 15% Spandex / Water Resistant Finish /Ripstop | 5.5 oz/sq. yd; 186 GSM
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low temp, no steam