Mustang Survival MIT 70 Automatic Inflating PFD
One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures. And, one of the most exciting innovations to come out of the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio. Why? We took our most loved inflatable and made it even more flexible, comfortable and lightweight - without compromising on durability, quality, or safety. The MIT 70 is the smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America, making it your new favorite vest to pack for every inshore adventure.
Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. Automatic inflation model inflates upon water immersion. Easy-access inflator eases re-arming. High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios.
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator eases re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LBS / 70 N of buoyancy when inflated
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
- Also includes manual inflation activation cord
- Belt extender sold separately (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit H (Model # MA4031)