Nebo Redline 6K Flashlight
The Redline 6K is a powerful, waterproof (IP67), 6,000 lumen LED rechargeable flashlight that features a 4x adjustable zoom and new optimized C·O·B™ technology housed inside of an anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body, making it waterproof in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes, plus impact resistant for drops up to 1 meter. This LED rechargeable flashlight is USB rechargeable and can also double as a power bank for your other USB devices. The Closed Loop Temperature Control feature automatically monitors and adjusts the output to regulate the temperature of the light for improved safety.
Take advantage of the Redline 6K’s versatility. With four different light modes, this LED rechargeable flashlight is super bright and one of the best flashlights on the market. Use High mode to blast 6,000 lumens of light up to 700 feet away, with up to 2 hours of continuous run time between charges. Cycle through to the different modes depending on your needs and get a max of 50 hours of run time on Low mode. Included with the Redline 6K is a micro-USB to USB charging cable and a detachable lanyard for easy carry on the go. All of this makes the Redline 6K perfect as an EDC flashlight, or for outdoor use as a hunting light, camping light, tactical flashlight, or as emergency preparedness light.
- Fully rechargeable
- Power Bank
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; waterproof (IP67) and impact-resistant at 1 meter
- Battery charging indicator
- Closed-Loop Temperature Control - monitors and adjusts output to regulate the temperature of the body and the LED
- Micro USB to USB charging cable included
- Powered by included lithium ion rechargeable battery (2x 26650 in single sleeve, 7.4V, 5000 mAh, 10000mAh total)
- Recharge time: 7-28 hours, depending on output of USB
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Length: 10.5”
- Diameter: 2.25”