Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced three-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in exploring the trails and open space throughout the New York Highlands east of the Hudson River.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 150 miles of marked trails in portions of Dutchess, Putnam, and Westchester counties
- Parklands including Clarence Fahnestock Memorial State Park, Hudson Highlands State Park, Castle Rock Unique Area, Fishkill Ridge Conservation Area, Hudson Highlands Gateway Park, Manitoga, Manitou Point Preserve, Mount Beacon Park, Nelsonville Nature Preserve, Watergrass Sanctuary, and West Point Foundry Preserve
- More than 20 miles of the Appalachian Trail as it passes through Putnam County
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:31,683 scale (2 inches = 1 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, campsites, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
East Hudson Trails Map - 2014 By Ny- Nj Trail Conference
Item # EH