Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced map is a must-have for enjoying the bountiful outdoor experiences throughout the South Taconics region. The 2015 edition is an entirely different and vastly improved map from the previous 2006 edition.
The map features:
- More than 100 miles of marked trails throughout the South Taconic Mountains
- Expanded coverage area to include 17 parks and preserves, including Taconic State Park, Bash Bish Falls State Park, Mount Washington State Forest, Mount Everett State Reservation, Jug End State Reservation, and Mount Riga State Park
- Sections of the Appalachian Trail and the entire South Taconic Trail
- Detailed trail mileage numbers
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:50,000 scale (1 inch = 0.79 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- Enlarged inset map of popular Bash Bish area and adjacent state park campground at Copake Falls
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
South Taconic Trails Map - 2015 By Ny- Nj Trail Conference