Orvis Clearwater 10ft 3 Weight Fly Rod Outfit
Out of Stock
Get started Euro-nymphing in this ready-to-fish, value-priced outfit. Designed in Vermont as part of the best fly-rod series you can buy for the money, the Clearwater 10' 3-wt. Fly Rod is specifically built to enhance European-nymphing tactics. Its light sensitivity and reach make it the perfect rod for maintaining contact with a multiple-fly nymphing rig. Plus, beyond Euro techniques, the rod can also be used to fish a single dry fly, dry/dropper rigs, or even nymphing with a strike indicator. The Clearwater 103-4 coupled with a Tactical Nymph line is an exceptional outfit offering reduced line sag and better contact for quicker reaction to subtle takes.
- Ready-to-fish outfit includes the 10' 3-wt. Clearwater Rod, Clearwater II Reel, Tactical Line, leader with tippet ring, and rod/reel case
- An ideal outfit to start Euro nymphing
- Beyond Euro nymphing, the rod can also be used for traditional techniques
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont
- Outfit includes the Clearwater 103-4 Rod, Clearwater II reel, Tactical Line, leader with integrated tri-color sighter with tippet ring, and a rod/reel case.