The ultimate for adventures, our UPF 50 guide shorts roll and secure with a tab—go short on the water and longer when hitting the hiking trail during the midday hatch lull. Quick-drying and moisture-wicking, they promise comfort whatever the day brings. Thanks to the stretch fabric, you'll enjoy a complete range of motion whether you're clambering in and out of the boat or simply perching on the picnic table. Two slash pockets and one zip pocket. Inseam rolls from 8½" to 5½". Modern Fit with slightly lower sport rise. Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-20. If between sizes, order one size up.
- Dry in a flash making them ideal for any activity on the water
- Wick moisture to keep you dry even if you work up a sweat
- UPF 50 blocks up to 99% of the sun's harmful rays
- Stretch fabric allows complete freedom of movement
- Inseam adjusts from 8½" to 5½"
No reviews have been written for this product.