Osprey Raptor Pro 18 Bikepack
Get rowdy with the unisex Raptor Pro, our most extreme mountain biking pack for gravity-focused riders. Built specifically for dropping into the steepest lines and tackling the techiest terrain, it takes protection up a notch with its D30 full back protector for impact absorption. Deluxe organization for tools, padding and everything else you can imagine make it ideal for anything from the bike park to your longest freeride missions.
- D3O® BP4 Full Back CE Level 1 Protector: Helps absorb impact in the event of a fall
- Secure side panel pockets with dual compression for leg/arm protection storage
- Fully padded front shield with upper compression for full face helmets carry
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets provide on-trail access for small items
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Blinky light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- LOAD RANGE: 10 - 20 lbs.
- VOLUME: 1098 IN 3 / 18 L
- DIMENSIONS: 18.11H X 10.24W X 8.66D IN.
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 210D nylon bird dobby, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS