Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag
Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric
- Full-Access Main Compartment
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps
- Accessible Internal Organization
- Padded Base
- Burly Daisy Chains
- Does Not Meet Airline Carry-On Requirements
- Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 1640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
- 31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
- 100L (6102 cu in)