Patagonia Men's Pack In Jacket
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 471 g (16.6 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved