Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Jeans Short Inseam
Durable, midweight five-pocket pants built for an active lifestyle and made with a moisture-wicking and weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester comfort-stretch twill. Inseam is 30". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill with a wicking finish that draws moisture from skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets and one small coin pocket on right hip; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Inseam is 30"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- 7.7-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill