Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Color: Ash Tan
Lightweight, all-day-comfort hiking pants with stretch, zip-off legs and 50+ UPF sun protection; made with a 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric blend. Inseam of pants for size 32 is 32" (also available in 30" inseam); shorts inseam is 10".
- Made of lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers; inseam of shorts is 10"; inseam (size 32) is 32"; also available in 30" inseam
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Made in Vietnam.
- 340 g (12 oz)
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved