Patagonia Men's R1 TechFace Jacket
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and design supports a wide range of movement
- Two welted, high handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seals in warmth
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 326 g (11.5 oz)