Patagonia Men's Reversible Bivy Down Vest
A water-resistant, reversible, insulated down vest with fleece lining that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester with DWR; yoke: recycled nylon; reverse side: polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece; insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- Classic vest design features a front snap-placket and a warm, comfortable down-filled collar to protect your neck
- Face side has patch-on, side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Reverse side has a patch-on, left-chest zippered pocket made with recycled nylon and side-entry handwarmer pockets with elastic binding
- Designed with a drop-tail hem for additional coverage on your backside
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 831 g (29.3 oz)