Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 11L
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Tactically designed to allow you to move fast and cover water while still providing ample carrying capacity, intuitive features and all-day comfort, the water-resistant 11-liter Stealth Hip Pack is lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Stealth Hip Pack capacity is 11 liters
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
- Zippered pockets on the belt straps secure smaller items; sleeve at bottom of pack can be accessed at either end and holds water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and sleeves keep equipment—even a net—close at hand
- Large main compartment is divided to organize fly boxes, etc.; removable waterproof pocket can be stored inside or outside the pack. Removable shoulder sling for carrying options
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 560 g (19.75 oz)