Rumpl Blazing Gaia Everywhere Mat
More on the way
Out of Stock
This “Geometriart” print is created by Courtenay Pollock, who made a name for himself making tie dye art for the Grateful Dead (yeah, them). With a waterproof underside, this ultra-packable Everywhere Mat is the perfect crash pad for the beach, the pool or the backyard. The DWR-treated microsuede face repels dirt, stains, crumbs, spills and just about anything else you can throw at it. The waterproof, 5K laminated bottom keeps soggy grass at bay. Paracord corner loops can be staked down to secure the Everywhere Mat and the corner pocket has a zippered pouch to store valuables discretely. Bonus points: it perfectly integrates with all 1-Person Rumpl Puffy Blankets for stackable comfort. Packs into a tiny, discrete pouch that easily stashes away in a tote bag or picnic basket.
- Durable waterproof bottom to keep you dry
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Polyester microsuede material topper
- Packs into attached carrying case
- Hidden corner stash pockets
- We recommend shaking off your Everywhere Mat and then spot cleaning with a wet washcloth. Do not put in the dryer.
- Flat: 52 x 75” (same as 1-Person blanket size)
- Packed: 6 x 12"
- Fabric: 5K TPU laminate bottom, 300 TC ripstop polyester
- Weight: 1.2 lbs