SEA TO SUMMIT
Sea To Summit 20L Ultra-Sil DrySack
The Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sack won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and is still the ideal dry sack for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil™ fabric featuring CORDURA® yarns it's the perfect choice for modular packing to organize your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro. The semi-translucent fabric means that it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag, and if you're really organized you'll make use of multiple color options to find things even easier. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
- Suitable for paddle sports? No. Featherweight fabrics are not appropriate for the sharp or abrasive elements in watersports. We recommend Lightweight Dry Sacks for general paddle use.
- Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (2000+ mm hydrostatic head) for the intended use (storage inside a backpack or duffle).
- Worth their weight and cost? Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, translucent dry bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.
- 20 liter: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a Reactor Liner
- The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2006
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Avoid sharp or hard-edged objects and abrasive surfaces
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof, reinforced seams - double stitched and tape sealed