Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack 1L
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and remains the ideal dry sack for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil fabric featuring CORDURA® yarns, it's the perfect choice to organize your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro. The semi-translucent fabric makes it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
- Recognized by Backpacker Magazine as the perfect dry storage solution for gear carried inside a pack
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA® Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Waterproof, reinforced seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Avoid sharp or hard-edged objects and abrasive surfaces
- Super compact and ultra-lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Features the patent-pending, 5/8 inch (15mm) Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Size Guide - 1 liter: a phone in a waterproof case (double bagging essential), snacks & wallet
- WATERPROOF? Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
- DIMENSIONS: 4.9 x 9.4 inches
- WEIGHT: 0.7 oz | 20g