The WindPaddle Scout sail has been re-tooled for this year. This is a sail intended for the solo kayak paddler. The Scout is the same size sail as the popular Adventure sail, offering a sail intended for 4-18 knot wind conditions. Built for the casual or recreational paddler in mind, the “Scout” is the lightest, most affordable and easiest to use sail currently on the market. For an entry level sail that will pull you quickly downwind yet easy enough for kids 8-80 to handle, the “Scout” is the sail to own.
- Larger window
- Stiffer batten
- Lightest weight WindPaddle sail
- Target boat – Solo rec. boat to Touring kayak, SOT 8 – 17 feet.
- Target wind range – 4 to 18 knots
- Target paddler – novice to advanced
- Off-wind sailing envelope – approx. 150 degrees
- Sail Data:
- Deployed diameter - 42" (106.7 cm.)
- Coiled/folded diameter - 15" (38.1 cm.)
- Sail area - 9.62 sq. ft. (0.8937 sq. m²)
- Weight - 12 oz. (0.34 kg.)
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Wind Paddle Scout Sail For Kayaks