Socksmith He Went That Way Recycled Cotton Socks Hemp Tan
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Bigfoot pattern aside, our Outlands USA socks are made for the outdoors. Cushioned footbed and arch support make these a great hiking sock. Not to mention that they are made from recycled cotton!
Plus, if you do run into Bigfoot he will know you are a fan.
Features of these socks include:
- Made in the USA: ethically sourced and manufactured in North Carolina.
- Cushioned footbed: additional padding and comfort in the heel, arch and toe.
- Arch support: dynamic support with light compression, to help support your feet and lessen fatigue.
- Roll top: less pinching, constriction, and indentation.
- Unisex sizing
- S/MD fits women’s shoe size 7-10.5 and men’s shoe size 5-9
- L/XL fits women’s shoe size 10.5-15 and men’s shoe size 9-13.5
- Fiber Content: 43% Nylon, 28% Recycled Polyester, 26% Recycled Wool, 3% Spandex