Aquamira GRN Line Replacement Water Filter
Continue to use your Frontier Flow bottle for outdoor recreation with a Frontier Series II GRN Line filter. This filter is certified to remove bacteria, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to EPA standards. It also reduces chemicals, chlorine and taste and odor and is certified lead free to NSF/ANSI-372. Add an additional 100 gallons of removal capacity to your pack with perfect fit and connectivity.
The Frontier Series II GRN Line Filter keeps you safe from waterborne illness on the trail. Use this filter with a Frontier Flow bottle to easily refill from any river, stream, lake, or pond and carry up to 22 oz. with you as you enjoy the wilderness. Series II design delivers a perfect connection to any Series II filter bottle and includes barbed fittings on the casing to use inline with any ¼” hydration tube should the need arise.
This Frontier Series II GRN Line Filter and is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards for the removal of bacteria, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, chlorine, chemicals, taste and odor. Combine with Aquamira Water Treatment for complete protection as recommended by the CDC.
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 800 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 100 gallons (over 375 L)
- Fits any Aquamira Frontier Flow filter bottle
- ¼” Barbed fittings on the casing allow filter to be used in-line if needed
- Storable for repeated use over time
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead-free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA