Teva Women's Hurricane XLT2 Ampsole Sandals
Amplifying the iconic Hurricane silhouette with recycled materials and a hint of height, the Ampsole offers a fresh spin on the original standby. Ready for anything, this versatile sport sandal is engineered with REPREVE® polyester straps made from recycled plastic.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain, 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Regrind outsole, Regrind midsole
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, light hikes
- This style is recyclable only through the TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.