The North Face Men's Antora Rain Hoodie
The Men's Antora Rain Hoodie is a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with a recycled plastic pull
- 100% windproof fabric
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Body Lining: 50 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Body: 70D 88 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 28.75"