THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's First Dawn Packable Jacket
The Men’s First Dawn Packable Jacket is the kind of light, durable coverage you need for trail exploration in unpredictable weather. Featuring a 90% recycled DryVent™ fabric and athlete-tested features, you’ll never leave the trailhead without it.
- Stows in back pocket
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Light and easily packable
- Exposed center front zip with a chin guard
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on upper back and lower sleeves for enhanced visibility
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell helps keep you dry
- Standard fit
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Center Back: 27.75"
- Avg Weight: 175 G (6.17 Oz)
- Body: 40D 67 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Pocket: 105 G/M² 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
No reviews have been written for this product.