The North face Men's Paramount Pro Pants
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Color: GOBLIN BLUE
More on the way
Out of Stock
Our top-tier hiking pants, the Men’s Paramount Pro Pants are made to comfortably see you up challenging ascents. Made with a soft, durable and sustainably-conscious fabric, they have the features you need for all-day comfort off the grid.
- Anti-odor treatment
- Adjustable waistband with a webbing belt
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Drawcord at leg opening for adjustability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Articulated knees
- Sustainably-conscious material is ultra-soft next to skin
- Standard fit
- Heat transfer logo on left leg
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Inseam: R 29.5"
- Avg Weight: 290 G (10.23 Oz)
- Body: 50D X 150D 160 G/M² 91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Elastane With FlashDry-XD™ And Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish