The North Face Men's West Basin Dryvent Jacket
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
The Men's West Basin DryVent™ Jacket is a waterproof-breathable rain jacket made, in part, with sustainably-conscious materials. 27% of the polyurethane in the body fabric is made from plant-based content.
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- 28% of the polyurethane in the membrane is made using biobased/plant-based content
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L with stretch helps keep you dry
- Standard fit
- Top Of Draft Flap: 105 G/M² 100% Polyester
- Body: 30D X 30D X 20D 122 G/M² DryVent™ 3L—68% Recycled Nylon, 27% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Hood And Shoulders: 30D X 30D X 20D 122 G/M² DryVent™ 3L—68% Recycled Nylon, 27% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Avg Weight: 310 G (10.93 Oz)
- Center Back: 28.5"