The North Face Women's Cyclone Wind Jacket
The North Face's Cyclone Jacket 3 uses highly wind-resistant WindWall fabric and a water-repellent finish to keep you covered from trailhead to summit. This lightweight, packable jacket is perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle, and is even designed to be recycled and repurposed at the end of its lifespan.
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Attached, three-piece hood with a shockcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip made with recycled materials
- Mesh-lined, reverse-coil-zip welt hand pockets with recycled zips
- Cuffs made with recycled polyester and have an elasticated binding
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Center Back: 24"
- body: 40D 65 g/m² WindWall 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- lining: 75D 83 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Standard fit
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products