Timberland Men's Pro Direct Attach 6" Soft Toe Boots
Our famous six-inch men's work boots - adapted for on-site survival. Featuring waterproof leather, seam-sealed construction and Thermolite® insulation, these soft-toe waterproof boots keep feet dry and warm, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Padded collar provides comfort and prevents debris from entering
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 910 grams/2 pounds
- Renewbuck™ Suede & Nubuck Cleaner
- Footwear Dry Cleaning Kit
- Balm Proofer™ All-Purpose Protector
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
- Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
- Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
- A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.